Saturated vs Unsaturated Fats

 There are two different types of fat that we can consume in our diets. These two fats are saturated and unsaturated. A lot of people don't know the difference and just believe that fats are bad for the human diet and they stay away from it all together. Saturated fats can be broken down even deeper and the worst kind of fat for you is called Trans fat. Trans fat is found in fried foods, processed foods, and baked goods. These types of fats are known to be unhealthy and could raise cholesterol and cause other health issues. On the other hand, unsaturated fats are known as the " healthy fats " and these are avocados, certain cooking oils, fatty fish, and certain nuts and seeds.

Comments

  1. I agree that a lot of people don't know the difference between these two fats. I personally just knew that one was bad, and one was good, so thank you for explaining the difference. I know have more of an idea on the difference and what foods to avoid and what foods to use more of. I should start paying attention to what I am eating and how it affects me. Thank you for sharing the difference between saturated and unsaturated fats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of Fruits and Vegetables

Carnivore Diet