Benefits of Mobility Training
Mobility training focuses on improving the range of motion and flexibility in the joints and muscles. Its primary purpose is to enhance overall movement quality, which can prevent injuries and improve performance in physical activities. By incorporating mobility exercises, individuals can address imbalances and tightness that may arise from repetitive movements or sedentary lifestyles. This type of training also promotes better posture and functional movement patterns, making everyday activities easier. Mobility training aims to support long-term health and longevity by maintaining joint health and promoting overall physical well-being.
This is a great post! I agree that mobility training is super important. I've noticed a lot of people focus on the strength training part, and then they get super tight and don't have the best range of motion. As an athlete, this is a great way to keep your body in shape and in the best way to stay healthy and on the field or court.
ReplyDeleteAwesome post Gavin and great points brought up. In athletics and just life mobility is the key to success. A lot of people tend to not think about mobility and its importance when its play such a huge role in our lives. My mobility and life got so much better when I addressed that I needed to work on it. Again great post and hopefully people who don't tend to do mobility training read your blog and start.
ReplyDelete